Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 March 2015

Kim K. West takes her new look to a whole new level


Blonde ambition: Kim Kardashian has made a swift return to the salon – where she dyed her hair an even lighter shade on Saturday  Don't mind me: But Kim was hard to miss as she attempted to make a discreet exit on Saturday afternoon

I guess I was wrong when I said Kim k's new look wont stick. Because apparently she just took the blond look up a notch. She might be trying to hide something. Maybe grey hair.

Fair play: The socialite kept a hand pressed to her temple while making her way towards a waiting car 

And what's that dress?
Seriously. Before when you buy a cloth that aint your size you return it and get a right size, But I think Kim doesn't know this, soooo? rain check.

No comments:

Post a Comment