Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 March 2015

All the Glits and Glam from the AMVCA


Gbenro Ajibade and wife to be ,Osas Ighodaro!

It's happening like this very minute the "2015 African Magic Viewers Choice Awards" at Eko Hotels, Lagos Nigerian  and I've got the red carpet photos, car selfies,Brt selfies,hotel lobby and room selfies ,danfo selfies etc for you guys. 

Funke Akindele aka JeniBaby

 
Eku Edewor and ...                                     Genevive Nnaji


Tamar!
 


Dakore Akande
 
 
Annie Idibia
 

 








Tonto Dike! A vision in red and gold



Mama the mama




Emma Nyra


Joselyn Dumas


BBA alumni "Vimbai"




Mavin Crew and Daddy Don jazzy



Florence Ita-Giwa and Zainab Balogun


Actress Monalisa Chinda


Or else your Rih! Don't try this! People will just think your a cray person! 


 

Toolz 







Lamide (Don't know who she is,please if u do let me know in the comment sess)


Noble Igwe! 
(I think I'm the only person that doesn't have this agbada outfit)


OC Ukeje


Kai! Can't believe I forgot he's name! Used to be my guy crush that year. 


Zina and Denola(red carpet hosts)



Wale Ojo


Funlola Aofiyebi

Zainab Balogun


Tonye and Praiz

Fade Ogunro

Oge Okoye

Rita Dominic

Iretiola Doyle(this her dress looks like one of those u... bridesmaids dress the bride imposes on her friends) 


Linda Ejiofor


Yvonne, Vixen


 

Toke Makinwa



Jide Kosoko




Alex Ekubo



Nse Ekpe Etim



Omawunmi and Waje


Sonia and Ik Ogbonna

 

Mercy Johnson
 


Lady in Red "Ini Edo"

And best Dressed goes to? 
I choose "Joselyn Dumas" the dress is classy and simple and comfy.


Meanwhile, Tayo Faniran be looking heavenly! My nephews just ran into my room screaming! "Aunty Toh! Aunty Toh! , I was like What!? They said, come see that former BBA housemate, he's looking so fresh! I was like OMG! I don spoil this kids! Nothing ever slips by without getting some small shade! Lollzzz! #picksRace#


No comments:

Post a Comment