Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Wetin Dey Sup? Chapter 2...

Cyber Bullies...

Hmmm! Look at me following up on a segment. So I'm back with today's 'Wetin Dey sup?'
I'm gonna talk about Cyber bullies. There's this weird thing I do, when I'm bored and I'm looking for something to make me laugh I just visit the social media comments section of celebrities.  I go through the comments section thoroughly and I see some nasty comments, funny, sad, pathetic and so much more.
So a celeb posts a picture on their page and work nor pay followers will start to insult them for all that they are. They say really hurtful things to celebs that they'll never meet,celebs that they followed by themselves oh. I know that they insult some of them because they have many money and that they love to show off. But they insult even the ones that are humble. It's always a pleasure reading these comments and its funny. Some insult,some beg money,some advertise and some like me just stop by for a good laugh... 
My question is; Why follow a celeb you don't like? Who hurt you? Insulting someone that is higher than you for no good reason...
Truth be told, some celebs have earned the hurtful comments: e.g our favorite neighborhood blogger.

That fair OAP always showing people watch, I'm mean broh (Igbo accent) we all have watches, they still tell same time with your so called expensive watch. 

 Anyway, when next you see a post on a celebs page just read the comments. You won't be disappointed.
My advice to all these cyber bullies is to take the bullying down a notch, it's just sad because them celebs don't know you exist...

Ngwa bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment