Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 January 2016

Where are my HTGAWM fans?

HTGAWM- How to get away with murder...
So just the other day I realized that when I watched the Harry Porter movie I was basically still very young so I missed a few scenes. I decided to Download the movie and I've been binge watching it, I'm actually watching part 4 now. 'Harry Porter and the Goblet of Fire.
So while I was watching i spotted someone. I saw this dude right here.


Who is that? Well that's 'Wes' from how to get away with murder' His a lil taller now but still got the same face. His real name is Peter Enoch, He was born December 2nd,1988 in Westminster, London, England, the son of English actor William Russell (William Russell Enoch) and Brazilian doctor Balbina Gutierrez. He is an actor, known for his role as Dean Thomas in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001), Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005), Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007), Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009), and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011). More recently, he has played Philotus in Timon of Athens (2012), and Titus Lartius in Coriolanus (2013 - 2014), by William Shakespeare, both at the Donmar Warehouse theater. And is currently one of the Lead actors on the ABC family Tv show; How to Get away with murder. He plays the role of an orphan, that only secured admission into the University through a wait list. In the winter finale he was the guy that shot Professor Annalise Keating, it was supposed to be part of an elaborate scam so his colleague Archer(Matt McGorry) would get away with Murder.
When he couldn't summon the courage to shoot his boss/criminal law professor, she pushed him not literary. She lied that she killed his girlfriend Rebecca and an angry Wes Shot Annalise in the stomach instead of her leg like she asked him to. And that's how it ended, and I've had sleepless nights ever since. Trying to figure out if Annalise Keating died.  
 See him now...



Anyways an all new HTGAWM returns February 11th 2016... #TGIT



No comments:

Post a Comment