Total Pageviews

Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year...


Hello Hello, it's a new year and just like everyone other new year I'm super stoked. I mean after this powerful 'Bon Fire Service' I'm so ready to hit the ground running this New Year.

Every new year is like another chance to change things, live a good life and be a better person. The only how i think anyone can make the best of a new year is to completely blur out the rest of the world, do you! Recognize when necessary. Make a list, Challenge yourself,set goals for yourself, work super hard to achieve that shocking heart desire of yours. I mean, time is all we have!
So hope your ready for 2016? I know I am!


My papa in church has declared 2016 as a year of 'Supernatural Speed'.

Your dreams won't come to you, you need to go after it.
That Been said ... 17 days to 5 nights of Glory 2016... 

Ps: Thanks to everyone that reads my blog. Even if you never leave comments? I see you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment