Total Pageviews

Friday 1 January 2016

TvSeriesFanGirl: Jane the Virgin returns Monday, January 25th,2016...

Happy New year once again. I'm super excited for 2016 it feels like it's gon be super packed with all the best for me and my Family.

Anyways, you know that I'm a very serious student and when I'm not you know? In school doing serious student things I'm home downloading all the TV series. And it's been a very boring holiday for me because all my fav TV series had gone on Winter Break. Some couldn't even wait for snow to actually start falling before they shut down for winter. I mean is winter not like when it snows? Or is it just when it's very cold?

I can't even deal. Scandal and HTGAWM went on winter break so early and they plan to return in February? How rude!!! Anyways, one of my all time fav TV Series Jane The Virgin returns Monday January 25th and I can't wait.  Told you I have a major couple crush on Jane and Rafael...

 
But before that, just next week PLL will return with the second half of season 6 Pretty little liars 5years forward. Yippee. Can't wait! I will try and do a full recap of every new episode I watch this year.

 



So watch this space... 



No comments:

Post a Comment