Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 May 2016

7 Dr Sid Songs that I may never hate ...

Today is Dr Sid's birthday, so to celebrate his Birthday I will share with you and you some of his songs that I may never hate.

I used to have a king size crush on him. OMG! A Friend of mine that knew him that year used him to do me long throat. When he started dating his wife i was over the crush like that. I've faced another Mavin someborry now. Anyways, here's like 7 of his songs that I may never hate or get enough of. 
His one very talented artist. I mean real talent. I think is cause his connected to a baba producer. 


Happy Birthday to him. Dr Sid is married to Simi Esiri and they have a child, a beautiful baby girl Sidney Esiri. His dad was late Nollywood Veteran Jutus Esiri.

1: Something About you


2: Surulere

3: Over the moon

  Tiwa Savage made a cameo in this video,that year she nor get level...


4: Pop Something


5: Last Bus stop



6: Love Mine


7: Talented...


No comments:

Post a Comment