Total Pageviews

Monday 7 September 2015

The School Drop off: American Dads vs Nigerian Dads By Chief Obi


(Chief Obi)
If your on Instagram and you have a sense of humor I'm sure we are together on this stalking funny videos committee. Instagram used to be boring but thanks to people like them 'Chief Obi, KrasTV, Craze Clown,Chi gul etc our days of hissing through boring Instagram selfies is over. So I subscribed to chief Obi's channel on YouTube and on my feed this morning I saw this Video. Super funny but I think Nigerian Moms used to do this not the Dads. Anyways that's a story for another day. I will feature more funny videos here at least once a day. Watch the Video after the jump...



In the meantime... See you after. Ngwa Byeeee....

Oh and BTW you can tag me when you see them funny video @tochi_mua

1 comment:

  1. Chai....totally on point....thot it wz d mothers dat did dis

    ReplyDelete