Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 September 2015

Class Of 2015:Pictures from Old School and Cultural Day in Uniport

I don't like repeating myself but I always like to constantly remind people. I'm a serious student oh. (Haha). Although i didn't participate sha, My serious student status never reach that level...

The festivities has started students week is at the leg. lolzz. Which means that we are on our last lap.All roads lead to the final exams. We are almost done with Uniport. Praise Jesus...
More Pictures after the jump break...

































 'Old School Day'




 Picture on the left explains why I always laugh in Class. My friends are too funny.
 Special Shout out to Pukky and Wendy, They didn't dress up for old school day but some how they are in the Picture. Ladies in Stripe. I dey greet you... looolzzz




Anyways, this particular tradition happens every single year even for ages to come students will practice it.I think its fun and i was able to freeze it in time by taking pictures. Monday was Jersey day but because of the riot they took a rain check. The pictures of the Ladies in Jersey was from a football match they played yesterday.

Tuesday was old school Day and Wednesday was Cultural day. It was so much fun I laughed so hard in school because of the different attires and some people like Ifeoma that wore her red carpet dress in place of the actual cultural attire. Lolzz.

For what it's worth God bless the person that invented camera phones. Being able to freeze this day in time by capturing it is so amaze balls...

#ClassOf 2015...EDM/POL...
And 'Miss Cultural Day' goes to? 

2 comments: